WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
In some browsers you can configure rules to manage cookies per site, which gives you more precise control over your privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those that you trust. Therefore, you can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- For more information about Chrome Browser click here.
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox browser, click here.
- For more information about Internet Explorer browser, click here.
Another function of all browsers is private browsing. You can navigate in private mode when you do not want your visits to websites or downloads to be recorded in the browsing and download histories. Cookies created in private mode are deleted after closing all private windows.